PLAYGROUND

PLAYGROUND
ą“¦്ą“¦ി(˵ •̀ į“— - ˵ ) ✧

Wednesday, 17 April 2024

Cinamoroll brick lego šŸ¤šŸ’™ą«® ˶įµ” ᵕ įµ”˶ ა

                                   

In my childhood, the greatest desire was LEGO sets, but most of the time I did not have enough money to buy them. I would see other kids building their fictions without being able to build my own. On the other hand, she broke the chains of my dreams and owned the victory. I did not only have fun, which made me happy at the moment, but also rediscovered my passion for Lego building of the earlier years. In conclusion, the combination of an ever-increasing collection of sets and the perseverance and joy associated with the pursuit of a dream since childhood makes Sanrio LEGO sets more intriguing than ever is for me! They appear like Hello Kitty bricks or My Melody tiles; they provide for lifelong memories combined with naturally flowing creativity. Every stone used for the purpose is not only a physical structure but also a record of the journey concluded by ambitions and ties strengthened among the team. The magic behind this concept consists of Lego bricks, friendship and unlimited imagination.


However, that from my neighbor who was fortunately my cousin as well made it possible so that the dream came true. He always had his LEGO pieces with him and lent the to me willingly so that it was possible to build and create together with him. I, however, do not forget the fun and the excitement, they bring when all of us assemble together and create different dimensions with every piece in our imagination, playing inside our minds. And the reality being that, every bit of that set belongs to me, and LEGO, inspires, in me, a very huge respect for its properties.


However, My Brother and I strenghten our brotherhood was made more stronger not only by the common love we express for the LEGO. While my cousin’s generosity provided the LEGO Ninjago set, it was my brother and I joining a collaborative force that turned a few figures into a day-long adventure . In this collaborative adventure, we took over dull plots and fought the bad guys and saved the LEGO universe together. In those crafting sessions, we got a lot of inspiration and also found a deep sense of community bonding, which we will fondly remember even today.

I see my LEGO journey with joy of that the compassion and connection with other people taught me compassion and love for construction. I can remember whenever my cousin helped me and me and my brother playing LEGO together, it was the best time of all, like water flowing through my heart. It is an expression of the uniqueness of bond and satisfaction on the part of the others to express our enthusiasm with them.

Today, I turn those dreams into reality with my very own Cinamoroll brick LEGO creation, which was a sweetheart to me as a child. Step by step, I placed each and every pixel and my reminiscent recollection of the longing for that cute little boy rushed in, and now this surreal LEGO version in front of me makes me question it all! It has nothing to do with the toy, it's an old and pleasant feeling playing around imagining the most awesome worlds filled with magical creatures.

Jade Superal, thank you for not only giving me the opportunity to turn this dream into reality. As for your generous present, it has brought a tremendous joy into my life and I am truly sincere in my gratitude. It will not be just the plastic one which holds this curious piece together. That will be just a vehicle for the higher layers of gratitude and thankfulness. Indeed, LEGO is about the enchantment and the unique ties it brings in all people's lives.ą«® ˶įµ” ᵕ įµ”˶ ა

10 comments:

  1. Aww, such an adorable LEGO set. I should probably buy one of these to my little sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS she would love it (≧惮≦) šŸ’•

      Delete
  2. So cute, i love it(⁠≧⁠(⁠s⁠)⁠≦⁠ ⁠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should buy the melody one ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂)⸝♡

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes she knows I love sanrio stuffs <3 ą«® ˶įµ” ᵕ įµ”˶ ა

      Delete
  4. Keep it up to collect more of your childhood toys

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIGHT!! would collect all of his friends HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Our Unforgettable Adventure at Medz Resort, GMA Cavite 🌊☀️

                                          We had a great day at the Medz Resort in GMA, Cavite—especially with those huge slides! We laughed...